Weed Razer Pro Lake & Pond Aquatic Weed Cutter
- Remove Aquatic Vegetation
- Adjustable Blade For Tough Angles
- Cut At The Base Of Pond Weeds
Remove your pond weeds in just minutes with the Jenlis Weed Razer Pro. The Weed Razer Pro is an adjustable pond tool that will slice vegetation at its roots and is adjustable from 12" all the way up to 62". With the included 25' rope the Weed Razer Pro is capable of cutting virtually every type of pond weed. This weed razor pond tool is able to cut in deep water, shallow water, at the base of weeds, and will provide very little resistance as it slices through vegetation.
CUT IT, RAKE IT, & ROLL IT to create a pristine swimming/beach area! Use the Weed Razer to cut the weeds, Weed Raker to pull them out, and the Muck Razer to devour the muck and roots on the bottom!
Remove weeds in a simple 4 step process!
- Give it a toss.
- Let it sink.
- Pull it in.
The Weed Razer Pro clears a path with each throw. Weighing just 9 pounds, it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more, yet heavy enough to sink straight to the bottom. Use the included blade sharpener as needed for optimal performance. Once you've cut the pond weeds with the aquatic weed cutters, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation.
1. Throw blades out and over the area to be cleared
2. Pull it back in using short, hard jerking motions
3. Repeat as needed
|APPLICATION||Pond & Lake Weed Cutter|
|BLADE LENGTH||12" - 62" (adjustable)|
|PULL ROPE LENGTH||25'|
- The Weed Razer Pro is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the Weed Razer Pro behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
- Do not use the Weed Razer Pro when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
- Use protective gloves, thick leather gloves are recommended, while handling the Weed Razer Pro.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
- Avoid areas in water with underwater structures.
- When not in use, store Weed Razer Pro in a safe location, out of the reach of children.
Before using this product on public waterways, consult local environmental regulations, as some jurisdictions prohibit removal of native plants from waterways and shorelines. We also recommend identifying any vegetation you're dealing with, since disturbing some invasive aquatic plants can help them spread.