Designed with hooked teeth made of galvanized steel, the Jenlis Muck Razer will help reduce muck and dig out the roots of aquatic weeds giving you clean, weed-free swimming and beach areas. Simply place the drum into the water and push back and forth across any muck or submerged aquatic vegetation. This agitation aerates the muck layer allowing natural bacteria such as Muckout to accelerate muck decomposition helping to produce a firm pond bottom.
The Jenlis Muck Razer can also be used out of the water to de-weed beach areas. Easy to use and weighs only 25 lbs. Includes 12' three-piece aluminum handle, 24" x 6" dia. PVC drum and heavy-duty galvanized steel agitating teeth
Cut your vegetation with the Weed Razer, remove it with the Weed Raker or Razer Rake then get to the root of your muck and weed problem with the Muck Razer. The ultimate underwater mower!
MUCK RAZER is simple to use:
1. Roll the Muck Razer into the water. The head will fill up with water and sink to the bottom.
2. Push the drum back and forth across the ‘muck’ and root-infested area. This action will aerate the sediment -accelerating its breakdown -and dig out roots.
3. Repeat until you achieve the desired result. De-rooted vegetation will float to the surface and should be removed.
Why Muck Razer?
• Maintenance free. Galvanized steel agitating teeth, Aluminum handle, and PVC drum.
• 1- year warranty, Follow all local regulations.
• Cost-effective solution to an expensive problem and no electric power required.
• Easy to store. 3 piece breakdown handle.
*Power drill highly recommended during assembly*