Aeration Airline (Self sinking) 3/8", 5/8" & 1 inch
- Extend Diffuser Further Into Pond
- Will Not Float When Air-Filled
- Flexible For Easy Installation
Designed for underwater applications, self Weighted Airline rests on the bottom of your pond and is guaranteed not to float even when filled with air. With a thick-wall and lead-free construction, this Airline creates a durable, fish-safe, kink-free and puncture-resistant airline for years of continuous use. Order your pond supplies online today!
|APPLICATION||Weighted Airline||Weighted Airline|
|AVAILABLE LENGTHS||25', 50', 100'||100'|
|WARRANTY||5 Years||5 Years|
HOW TO USE
Airmax EasySet Weighted Airline can be cut to length with a utility knife and can be spliced together using the proper size connector kits. Simply connect EasySet Weighted Airline to your existing diffuser plate, compressor or airline. Airmax EasySet Weighted Airline will sink to the bottom of your pond when placed in the water.
WHEN TO USE
Airmax EasySet Weighted Airline should only be used in underwater applications. Direct burial airline should be used for underground applications.
RESTRICTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
- When used with an aeration system a maximum airline length of 1,000 feet per plate is recommended.
- Airmax Direct Burial Airline is 5/8" inside diameter and can attach easily to both 3/8" and 5/8" Airmax EasySet Weighted Airline via the proper size connector kit
- 5/8" diameter airline should be used when running a single airline longer than 300' or when more than 600' total of airline is being used on your aeration system.