Products related to this item
About this item
Aerates Ponds up to 4 Acres and up to 21' Deep
Aeration systems utilize a shore-mounted air pump that delivers air to specialized diffuser plates that are located on the pond bottom. This results in a column of rising bubbles that circulates water throughout the pond, eliminating a change in temperature or thermocline. With increased oxygen and added natural bacteria, any excess nutrients in the pond or lake are metabolized, resulting in cleaner, clearer water and less muck. Results you can see in just 90 days!
Easy Installation with Options - Airmax Aeration Systems are the easiest and most versatile systems to install on the market. PondSeries PS40 System can be installed at the waters edge or up to 1/4 mile away from the pond or lake. No power is needed at shore and select from 115V or 230V systems. Airmax EasySet™ airline delivers oxygen to the water without the added expense of hiring an electrician.
Standard Airmax Composite Cabinet - ETL electrical safety certified composite cabinet has a quiet design with a faux rock finish to blend into any landscape. The removable top and side high-density air intake filter protect the compressor and pre-wired electrical box from outside contaminants while providing easy access. Other cabinet features include an elevated base protecting against damaging flood water and a ventilation fan with a rain shroud cools and protects against moisture and heat damage. Standard cabinet dimensions: 23"L x 17"W x 15"H
SilentAirCompressor with SmartStart Technology - The heart and soul of each PondSeries Aeration System is a powerful whisper-quiet SilentAir RP75 3/4 HP Rocking Piston Compressors built with SmartStart Technology to protect compressor during pressurized restarts following power supply interruptions. Each highly efficient 115V or 230V compressor comes with rubber mounts to reduce noise and vibrations to ensure a silent operation.
Airflow Manifold Assembly - Airmax simplifies airflow management to individual diffuser plates with a 4-port manifold with nickel plated ball valves, braided hose sleeves that protect internal airlines from wear and airline quick disconnects for fast and secure airline connections and system removal for storage. PondSeries PS40 Systems is setup for 3/8" or 5/8" airline.
ProAir4 Weighted Diffusers - Designed for maximum oxygen uptake, 4 ProAir 4 Weighted Diffusers incorporates high-efficiency low-maintenance membrane sticks to release tiny oxygen bubbles into the water column. Membrane diffusers posses the synergy of air stones without the headaches of cracking and acid-washing. The ProAir 4 Weighted Diffuser has an integrated check valve to prevent back-pressure on the compressor. The innovative sled design keeps the ProAir 4 submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation. Comes with a 5-year warranty.
Included with the PondSeries PS40 Aeration System
SilentAir Rocking Piston Compressor
- Highly efficient rocking piston compressor and manifolds with ball valves simplify airflow management and continuous performance to individual diffusers.
Standard Composite Cabinet
- ETL electrical safety certified composite cabinet features a quiet design with a faux rock finish that blends into any landscape while protecting electrical components.
Weighted Diffuser Sleds
- Four ProAir 4 Weighted Diffusers have an innovative maintenance-free sled design that keeps them submerged in water while maintaining an upright position during installation.
Enhanced Cooling System
- The cabinet features a protective rain shroud and pre-wired high flow cooling fan that tunnels air flow evenly through the cabinet protecting compressors against moisture and heat damage.
Dual Air Filters
- High-density cabinet intake pre-filter and compressor air filter maximize the performance and longevity of the system, by protecting the compressor from outside contaminants.
Quick Airline Disconnect
- Quick airline disconnect creates quick and secure connections to direct burial or self-weighted airlines for easy installations or storage removal.
Pressure Gauge & Relief Valve
- The compressor includes a pressure gauge to help monitor system performance and a pressure relief valve to protect against backpressure.
3/8" Weighted Airline
- Airmax PondSeries PS40 Aeration Systems comes with or without (4) 100' rolls of 3/8" Self-Weighted Airline. This airline is kink-free & fish hook resistant.