Waste Water Lagoon
Aeration is proven to reduce nutrient loads and facilitate substantial organic breakdown, especially when combined with beneficial bacteria and enzymes. Aeration can be highly effective at reducing septic sludge, especially when combined with a beneficial bacteria treatment.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: EnviroDEFENSE® LagoonClear contains targeted enzymes and bacteria stains formulated in an easy to apply, targeted tablet application delivery method. EnviroDEFENSE® LagoonClear contains a minimum of 5 Billion CFU/gram.
Bacteria Strains: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus megaterium and Bacillus thuringiensis
For Routine Treatment: Apply ½ lb. (227 g) for every 5000 m3 of water every week.
For Severely High Level of Accumulations: Apply 1 lb. (454 g) for every 5000 m3 of water every week.
PARAMETERS: For biology to work properly in the pond, certain water conditions must exist:
- Optimum time of use should be: 3-5 p.m.
- pH of the water maintained between 5.5 & 9.5.
- Temperature of the water above 10°C (50°F).
- Dissolved oxygen levels must be above 3 ppm.
- Water must be free of chlorine/chemicals that will kill beneficial bacteria.